Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Black
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – the most popular K-Cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- LARGE 48 oz. WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- DESCALING: An important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- AUTO-OFF: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
- (Classic Series K55) were introduced on the brewer gift boxes. These names refer to the entire retail package ? the new gift box, the brewer, and any other items packed within the box.
- However, the model numbers associated the brewers inside of the gift boxes remained the same (i.e. K40), because no changes were made to them as part of the transition.
My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
Brew your favorite ground coffee your way with the original My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter.
Keurig Stainless Steel Travel Mug
Take your favorite beverages on the road with the Keurig Stainless Steel Travel Mug, featuring Contigo Autoseal technology. Leak and spill-proof technology means you’ll never lose another drop, and the easy-clean lid takes the hassle out of washing. Vacuum insulation helps keep beverages warm for up to 5 hours and cold for up to 12 hours.