Muse Alexa Voice Car Assistant
- Alexa for your car. Brings more than 30,000 Alexa voice skills to your car, played through the car stereo system using Bluetooth, USB and AUX! Just say “Alexa”. Plus, add wireless Bluetooth streaming and hands-free calling to your car through AUX.
- Hands-free entertainment: Ask Alexa to play music, news, podcasts, audiobooks, games, and more. Supports Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Audible, SiriusXM, and more. Spotify® and Pandora® coming soon.
- Productivity and safety on the road: Control your smart home, create to-dos, order food, do last minute shopping, check your calendar, and more, without taking your eyes off the road.
- Requirements: Smartphone with data plan and free companion app always required for use. Can not be used concurrently with other music apps.
- Compatibility: Supports Android 6.0 and higher, and iOS 10 and higher. OnePlus, Samsung S5, Note 4 and older Samsung phones are currently not supported.
Introducing Muse Auto, a small Bluetooth accessory that brings Amazon Alexa to the car. Be productive and entertained while keeping our eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. Bring Bluetooth streaming to old cars via AUX and USB. With Muse in your car, you can ask Alexa to play music, news, and audiobooks, control your smart home, manage to-dos, play games, do shopping, and more, all with your voice! Muse supports over 30,000+ Alexa Voice skills.
Muse comes with a 6.5″ cable and a replaceable magnetic mount so you can place it almost anywhere in your car. It uses your Android or iOS phone for data connection. It plays high-quality audio through your car stereo by connecting through car Bluetooth, USB or AUX. Where available, you can control playback through the car steering controls and see beautiful album art on your phone and car display.
Requirements and Limitations:
• Smartphone with data plan and free companion app is always required for using Muse.
• Device cannot be used concurrently with other music apps.
• Car audio source must be selected to Bluetooth or USB to hear audio.
• Opening the Muse app before driving is recommended for best performance.
• Not compatible with OnePlus phones, Samsung S5, Samsung Note 4 and older Samsung phones.
• If you run into any issues, simply get in touch and we’ll make it right. We offer hassle-free returns and a 12-month warranty.