How To Write Songs That Sell
Why Most Songwriters Have No Luck With Their Music and What You Can Do About It
Have you ever had any of these things happen with your music?
- You wrote a song you felt was really strong, but it just didn’t get the response you hoped for. You were thinking it would be the song to propel you to greatness, but it never happened.
- You had a song that people told you they loved, but still no one actually bought it or told their friends about it.
- You submitted a song to a radio station or for placement in a TV show or film, but never heard back from anyone, leaving you to believe your song wasn’t up to their standards.
- You posted your song to a social media site, thinking you’d get a ton of great feedback, but hardly anyone commented on it at all. And if someone did, it was one of your friends.
- Or maybe you’ve written a great song that had some success, but you haven’t been able to recreate that experience for yourself. (By the way, if that’s the case, you probably lucked into what works without understanding what it was. That’s why you weren’t able to make it happen again.
So, What is How to Write Songs That Sell All About?
How to Write Songs That Sell is a comprehensive 5 module program that walks you through all the pieces you need for creating a song people want to own.
It takes you through the entire process of writing a song so you could drastically improve your songwriting in just days.
Each module is broken down into small and absorbable pieces for easy learning and fast implementation. This will also make sure you don’t get overwhelmed.
Every time I’ve taken an online course, I’ve found the best way to learn is to start by watching the videos so I can have the concepts shown to me and easily explained.
Then if I need to revisit one of the ideas or concepts I learned, I’ve always found it helpful to have a transcript, since it makes those concepts really easy to find when I need them.
I also like the idea of having the audio of what’s in the videos, since they let you absorb the contents of the course anytime and anywhere you want. Plus, the audio format makes it easy to listen to the contents of the course several times, getting it ingrained in your brain so you hardly even have to think about what to do.
For those reasons, I’ve created How to Write Songs That Sell as an online video course, but I’ve also included a downloadable pdf transcript and mp3 audio file of each module.